Category archives: Conceptual
- Times Change...
Times Change. Change is one of those things that we must embrace. The other day I was asked by someone in one of m[...]
- Time for new work and change...
Time for new work and change...
The last year has been wonderful! Great bunch of clients and lots of work.
- Tomato or tomatoe ? - Food concepts
Tomato or tomatoe ? - Food concepts
That is the question ☺
Here are a couple shots from this afternoon. Pla[...]
- 2013 - Looking to be a good year!
2013 - Looking to be a good year!
Yes, it is! I can't share everything yet and it will take part of the year to [...]
- Genevieve Cutts - Studio session
Genevieve Cutts - Studio session
I have wanted to work with Genevieve for a while after seeing work done with her[...]
- Ryan Z at a recent Studio 52 shoot
Ryan Z at a recent Studio 52 shoot
I worked with Ryan a couple times before and it has always been a pleasure. [...]
- Izzy all wrapped up in looking at fabric at Hart's Fabrics in Santa Cruz
Izzy all wrapped up in looking at fabric at Hart's Fabrics in Santa Cruz
- Sanderling - French Parfum
I occasionally do projects to brush up on my technique in product photography. Last year I did a bottle of Versace perf[...]
- How often have we felt this way? ☺
Thanks to my good friend and fellow photographer Nick Giron http://nickgironphoto.net/ for being my model ☺
- I thought I would do a series on Jelly Belly flavors. Be kinda cool to see a national campaign like this and be the one shooting it.
Anyway, I love[...]
- The parameters for this shoot were to include a utensil and to show eggs in a fun way. Working within the layout was mandatory as the text could not b[...]
- Our neighbors were kind enough to help us out with a faux pharmaceutical add shoot we did this week at a local park.
So cool to see a couple that s[...]